Montreal, August 7th, 2017 – Social Web, in cooperation with its partner Cinequinox, is now pleased to provide its clients with live video streaming on Facebook and YouTube, in addition to community management and video production. This professional service is tailored to meet the needs of event organizers, festivals, convention and trade show centres, and organizations seeking more visibility for their product launches, press conferences, and any other types of events.
The benefits of using Facebook LIVE
First, it should be noted that Facebook LIVE enables the streaming of video content live from your Facebook business page or your personal Facebook account. With the LIVE service provided by Social Web, your organization benefits from a professional HD broadcast (1080p), in addition to leveraging the services of community managers to answer your fans’ questions and generating conversations.
Whether it is for a simple, one-camera broadcast or a large-scale event requiring multiple cameras, Social Web, in cooperation with Cinequinox, gives you access to this new channel in a no-hassle, professional manner.
- Potential to increase engagement on your page
- Helps you disseminate your message more efficiently
- Differentiates you from the competition
- Enables you to extend communications within your community
- Multiple streams available, i.e. on your Facebook page, group, or Facebook event
This service is ideal for:
- Product launches
- Press conferences
- Broadcasting of tutorials
- Live interviews
- Corporate events
- And any other concept, both indoors and outdoors!
Le Reine du Shopping nous présente ses coups de cœur Aubainerie de la saison! Posez vos questions et courez la chance de gagner une carte-cadeau Aubainerie de 100 $!
Posted by Magazine VÉRO on Thursday, September 20, 2018
The Facebook and YouTube live video service includes:
- Live stream technician and camera operator
- Pre-production for testing purposes
- Live streaming with video and audio
- All the equipment required for live streaming
- 1 transmitter, 1 receiver and 1 video encoder
- Streaming on your organization’s Facebook page
- Community management (before, during and after your event)
- Post-production service (enabling you to get “best of” excerpts of your live feed)
- Delivery of your complete live recording following the event (cloud-based)
We also give you the opportunity to integrate your logo, or that of a sponsor, to your live stream!
Contact us to book your dates and get your customized estimate!